The Foreign Language Center at National Chengchi University in Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.) invites applications for full-time English teaching positions by contract. The appointment will be made on a yearly basis and is expected to begin on August 1, 2018.
1. M.A. degree in TESOL/Applied Linguistics, or higher
2. Native-level speaker
3. At least two years of English teaching experience preferred
1. Teaching College English Courses
2. Teaching 15~18 hours per week
Required Application Documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae (Please download and use the Englich/Chinese form provided)
2. Copy of diploma(s)
3. Graduate transcripts
4. Copy of Taiwan Ministry of Education (MOE) instructor’s certificate, if you have it*
5. Copy of thesis/dissertation and publications (in the recent 5 years)
6. Proof of previous academic/English teaching-related employment
7. Teaching evaluations (if available)
8. Brief account of personal experiences and achievements in English teaching
*It would be advantageous, but not essential, to have one.
Deadline: Please send your curriculum vitae and other required documents to email@example.com by March 9, 2018. All application materials must arrive at the following address no later than March 12, 2016.
Please put the following information and address on the envelope:
Applying for Full-time Position (by contract): Name
English Teachers Search Committee
Foreign Language Center
National Chengchi University
No.64, Sec. 2, Zhinan Road, Wenshan District
Taipei, Taiwan 11605
Shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend an interview and teaching demonstration.
For further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 886-2-2939-3091 Ext. 67144.